Join us Feb 9, 2021 at 2pm EST to learn how to make in-the-hoop key fobs! Designs by Juju's Julie Trieb will also walk us through how to add a new Mary Kate Monogram design with or without software.
Learn how to create small, yet readable, lettering with professional results. Julie Trieb, owner of Designs by Juju, will show you how!
We'll combine lettering designs with an in-the-hoop project, making personalized key fobs that also make great gifts.
The Keepsake Key Fobs kit includes enough materials to make six beautiful key fobs! At an affordable special price of $34.99, you'll receive:
- 6 sheets of coordinating vinyl fabrics (due to high demand and supplier issues. colors may vary but will coordinate with the beautiful Sulky thread included!)
- 6 spools of Sulky PolyLite™ thread
- Sulky Sticky+™ stabilizer
- Organ Microtex needles
- 6 Heart-shaped KAM snaps (snap colors may vary)
- 6 D-ring swivel clasps
- 2 FREE gifts with purchase!
Note: You WILL need a snap setter to complete this project, which is not included in the webcast kit. Find one here.
Grab the kit at this special price while supplies last. You don't need to have it during the webcast! We'll also have lots more product specials on the day of the webcast you won't want to miss!
NEWBIE? DON'T WORRY!
If you’re new to machine embroidery, you’ll love Julie’s easy approach to these designs. If you’re a machine embroidery veteran, you’ll learn all sorts of ways to expand your skills with fun technology.
During the webcast, we'll take a NEW in-the-hoop key fob file, bring it into embroidery editing software and customize it with a unique monogram. Julie has digitized a blank in-the-hoop key fob and a stunning, elegant monogram (includes A-Z) for this event!
Don't have software? Or don't use Julie's software? Don't worry! You can still make this project, and will have an opportunity to grab Julie's favorite software at an incredible discount during the event.
CAN'T MAKE IT LIVE?
Don't worry if you can't make it LIVE. You can access the event at any time after the live broadcast and all the materials will be stored in your Library for future reference.
However, only LIVE attendees can participate in the Live Chat and be eligible to win Door Prizes!
Learn all about embroidery software:
- What is a BX file?
- How to merge two designs as one
- How to use the align & distribute tool for precise customizing
- Considerations for customizing ANY in-the-hoop or appliqué design
- How to save your working file & stitch file to embroider
- Tips for embroidering on vinyl and sticky fabrics
- What needle size & thread weight results in a gorgeous stitchout
- How to embroider & construct a customized key fob
- How to merge a monogram directly within the embroidery machine editing feature (no software needed!)
- Special considerations when stitching out an intricate design
- CREATE custom key fobs with a new exclusive ITH design!
- LEARN how to embroider perfect letters with the right needle & thread.
- GET tips for using software to manipulate designs.
- SEE different thread combinations for inspiration.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- LIVE streaming audio with instructional slides
- 60 minutes of content
- Your questions answered in our Live Chat
- Webinar Specials & 2 Door Prizes to WIN
- Access to the webinar on demand & all presentation materials in your personal Library
- FREE FSL Heart from Designs by Juju ($4 value) - 3 sizes for 3 hoops
REGISTER TODAY & JOIN US LIVE ON 2/9/21 at 2pm EST!