LIVE October 12, 2021 at 2pm ET
Can't make it live? No worries! Register for on-demand access at any time after the live event ends, plus grab your freebie, too!
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The Twice as Nice Organizer designed by Sew Can She is a roomy zippered organizer that holds makeup, toiletries, sewing supplies, knitting & crochet tools, and more.
This project features transparent vinyl pockets to easily view the contents you store inside. Plus, it's easily customizable with quilting, topstitching and optional machine embroidery.
The pattern will be your favorite go-to gift to make and give, too!
YOU WILL LEARN
- How to add zippers & magnetic snaps without fear.
- Join binding strips without added bulk.
- Sew vinyl (and other sticky fabrics) with helpful hints & tools.
- Add quilting with heavyweight thread for texture & dimension.
- Customize with machine embroidery (*new design collection debut!)
WHAT TO EXPECT
- LIVE streaming presentation with materials available for download
- 60 minutes of content
- ASK your questions in our Live Chat
- FREEBIE machine embroidery design for all registered attendees
- 2 Door Prizes to WIN during the event
Available in two colorways: Taupe/Mauve and Purple/Heather, this kit includes everything you need to create an organizer measuring 8" H x 9 1/2" W x 4" D. (Optional machine embroidery supplies sold separately.)
- Twice as Nice Zippered Organizer Pattern (PDF Formatted for Printing)
- 12” x 18” foam stabilizer
- 9 ½” x 8” vinyl rectangle
- 14mm magnetic snap
- Sulky Soft ‘n Sheer Extra 1-yard pack
- Eco-Pack of Organ® Universal Needles
- (3) Fat Quarters of coordinating high-quality Art Gallery Fabrics
- Matching 50 wt. Cotton Thread Snap Spool
- Coordinating 30 wt. Cotton Blendables® Thread Spool
- (2) Matching zippers
CLICK HERE TO GRAB YOUR KIT TODAY - on sale until 10/12/21 at midnight!
REGISTER for the FREE WEBCAST & Join us 10/12/21 at 2pm ET!